Monday 20 July 2009

Seven Stories of Mystery and Horror


Their stories were fear and like a actual story. Horror stories were especially frightening.
I think they are the stories that are read midnight in summer.
But their stories are very short.
If they are so long story, they would frighten us very much.
I don't understand fully because there are lots of word that don't know.

After Reading 5: Which was your favourite story? Why did you like it the best?Write four reasons why you liked the story.

My favourite story is The Masque of the Red Death. It's horror. It a short story but I was frightened.And simply and illogical.
I like this story that has surprising at end of story and I like it incomprehensibly ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.