Monday 13 July 2009

A nightmare journey

A nightmare journey I remember was four years ago. It was April, and I had a meeting on the Ueda office. I drove the Ueda office in the morning. I finished work at 10 pm, then I started driving home to Shimosuwa-town.

When I was near Wada-tunnel, it was snowing. I thought something might happen. The road to Wada-tunnel was a long and steep upward slope. Some lorries couldn't climb the hill because for snow. There was a traffic jam, none of the traffic could move.

The road maintenance removed the snow. It took a long time. In the end cars moved gradually. When I arrived at my home, it was 4 am . I was exhausted.



大きな地図で見る

1 comment:

  1. Hey Yuji,

    That does sound like a nightmare journey - you must have been exhausted. Did you have anything to eat in the car/warm enough clothes?

    In our old school car I put a bag of cement in the back for winter, to give the tyres more traction. Not much use if the car in front stops though!

    jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.