Monday 27 July 2009

Hotel Casanova


I have red this book. Following is my impression to Dino's mother's saying;

1) You must know what you want.

2) Sometimes you must take what life you give.


I sometimes hear the above advice from my environment, TV or business magazine, and I think that this is good advice. If I work toward my objective in the far future, I believe that I can lead a meaningful life more.


I actually don't have and think the detailed objective that "I want to be doing (I want to do) in the far future", about my business or my life because it's very very difficult and it's not in my nature to practice this advice.


However, I recently try to practice this advice to check if I can get effect by this because I'm taking on more responsibility in my department. Meanwhile, I want to continue to do this as possible.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.