Friday 5 June 2009

Tiger Woods "visits" Luna

We were lucky enough to have Tiger Woods "visit" us at Luna. Here's what he had to say:

Hello!!
I'm Tiger Woods. I live in America. I live there with my wife and my child.

I usually get up at nine. It's very late, but I go to bed very early at abut ten. I'm very tired because of my work. I have cereal and toast for breakfast every day. I always wear a red striped shirt, but I sometimes wear a yellow shirt.

I like to play golf. I like being famous because after that I'll be rich. I don't like being famous because I'll be taken in photos. I want to be stronger than everybody in the future.

Thanks Tiger!


Hwi Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.