Thursday 11 June 2009

A Nightmare Journey

A nightmare journey I remember was six years ago in 2003. I think it was autumn,I was going back to Japan from Beijing with my father, mother and brother . We were going to see my grandfather, grandmother and aunt. We hadn't seen them for about half a year.

When we got to the airport early, we checked in and got our boarding passes. After that we went through immigration and then we did some shopping. We forgot the time and also we didn't now where the gate was. We got called over the P.A.and a Japanese flight attendant came and took us to the gate

We were in time, but when we boarded the airplane some passengers stared at us because we were nearly late. After that we came back to Japan and saw our family, without any problems.

1 comment:

  1. Toshiya,

    Thank you for you horror travel journey - I don't think it was too bad though, because you caught the plane OK - just a few people stared at you!

    Once I flew to Indonesia, and my bag vanished for two days. Everything I owned was in my bag - I was so glad when I finally got it back, and never want to see Jakarta airport again!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.