Tuesday 16 June 2009

The Day of Jackal


I was exciting by reading this book.
I cheered the Jackal. He was so quiet and professinal.
On the other hand, I think the police was blockhead.
This story proceeds coincidental development between the Jackal and the police.
I like detective story, so I had a good time.
Writing
I chose No.35.
Question : After she leaves the Hotel du Cerf, Colette drives home.
Later that day, she writes in her diary about the night before. She describes her feelings about her marriage and her reasons for sleeping with “Alex”. Write her description.

Answer : I had a secret today. I met Alex. He is kind, honest and he told me, “You are beautiful.”
Does my husband say such a saying recently?
Where is he? What is he doing now?
I am your wife, but I don’t know where you are, what you are doing?
Are we husband and wife?
I miss you, I want to know your really feels.
Today, I met a good man and I stayed with him at the all night.
I know it is a bad thing, but I am alone.
I’m sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.