Wednesday 13 May 2009

"What a Lottely"

I thought that this book was a story concerning music first. It is because the cover of a book is a man who has the guitar.

However, when Lottery is examined in the dictionary, the meaning is different. When it finished reading this story, the meaning of the title is understood.

The people who appear in this book are four people. (Rick・Mary・Burry Green・Sarah)

I feel happy Rick. Person in question's talent and high motivation are necessary at the turning point of the life. Moreover, I thought that the cooperation of the timing and a surrounding person was very important.

but, I don't like Rick so much. It is because the action of Rick troubled a surrounding person. I want him to improve the action just like feelings to Mary. Because it is thought that it is necessary for his "It's like winning the lottery".

Toru

2 comments:

  1. Toru,

    Well done with your first posting to the blog. Did you enjoy this story?
    I must admit I thought it was about music too! What kind of story is it then? Love & romance? Murder, mystery, horror or science fiction?

    Do you think your friends will enjoy reading this book?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr.Jim:

    Hello.
    Thank you for your comment.

    I thought that this story was interesting.
    However, it took time to read the book.

    I don't understand the classification of the book.
    Maybe, I think that I become a romance.
    Because "Dream" or "view of life" is a point as the talk.

    I think that my friend can also enjoy reading this book.

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.