Friday 22 May 2009

Seven Stories of Mystery and Horror.

I don’t like horror stories. But this book is interested. I was able to read easily a little, because each story was very short.

My favorite story is “The Gold Bug”. It’s Mastery. I was not able to understand story when I saw this title. The man solved the code that found treasure of Captain Kid’s.

I researched the code and the author. Because I think that the code is very real.
Edgar was very well informed about the code. Before two years writing this book, He challenged solving to the code that these were given by his reader.
The imagination exists together to the fact in this story. I was able to read this book happily. I think that this story is an adventure.

eiji

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really interesting read Eiji. Who is/was Captain Kid? What code?

    jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment.


    His name is William Kidd. He is very famous pirate.
    There is a legend that there is his treasure somewhere. This is a story that discovers his treasure.

    I'm sorry. I forgot the code.
    I cannot write details of the code. Because books were exchanged.

    The code is writing of the place of the treasure by a secret character.
    In this story, The code is decoded and the treasure was discovered.

    eiji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know Eiji, thank you.

    I always forget my passwords, so I'd be rubbish at remembering a code!

    See you next week!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.