Sunday 10 May 2009

Love Actually

After I read this book, I borrowed the DVD from a rental shop.

It was very happy story. Then I saw it three times. First I saw it in English without subtitles. Second time, in English with English subtitles. And third time, in English with Japanese subtitles. It was good English lesson for me.

Q.39 Which of these couples do you think have the best change of staying togerther happily? Give reasons of your oppinions.

I think David and Natalie have. Because they are deeply in love with each other and Natalie seems to be gentle and obedient. She could be the best wife of the Prime Minister.

Takaaki

1 comment:

  1. My favourite scene in the book/movie is when the man goes to Portugal and asks the waitress to marry him - her father and sister are very funny.

    My other favourite part is near the beginning, when the pretty girl (Keira Knightly) realises the photographer at her wedding is in love with her.

    Which was your favourite scene, Takaaki? Well done watching the movie with & without subtitles too, by the way. Your English will improve quickly I am sure!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.