Sunday 26 April 2009

Unquiet Graves

I resd "Unquiet Graves". This story isn't horrer story. I felt mystery story. (= horrer?)


After reading:
You are going for a walk in a frightening place. Write a discription of your walk.


I didn't go to a frightening place. Because I don't like a frightening place.
But my family have the graveyard. That is a old place. (I don't know how long.)

My family graveyard is on the back side of the shrine. There isn't house around the graveyard and shring. It very quiet place.
There is only narrow road from shrine to graveyard.
My family graveyard have abaut 15 grave. My grandfather and grandmather grave is there.
I go to there once of a year.
I think graveyard isn't a frightening place, it's importance (precious?) place.

Noriko

1 comment:

  1. Noriko,

    You looked shocked when you got the book - sounds like you feel better now?!

    I think graveyards in Japan are very quiet...I love old church cemeteries in Britain because of the stories the headstones suggest; I think they are really fascinating places for photography.

    I showed some of my students here photos I'd taken and they all said "ghosts!"

    Remember, conjunctions join sentences/ideas please?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.