Tuesday 28 April 2009

The Stranger

This story is strange. The end was frightening.
I don't understand that why was Anna dead. I realized after reading that Dave of the stranger was devil.
Some customer visits to the corner shop that was opened by stranger Dave in village. They desired their success instead of somebody's unfortunate accident, so they requested Dave to make a accident.
The story have not described detail so I am imaging the following. Customers gave him reward such as diamond ring or lot of money, Dave used some stuff such as doll or toy and held a ceremony.It is that he curse at stuff instead of people.
But I have a doubt about customers that why knows Dave.

1 comment:

  1. Yasuhiro,

    I am not sure I understand the story either! Do you know what the shop sells? Any idea who Dave is or why he came to the village (he is the stranger, right?)

    Are there any strangers where you live? There's a famous one in Matsumoto, who always grabs pretty foreign girls around Matsumoto castle.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.