Monday 2 February 2009

A Picture to Remember

I love the new Portland Patrol Cars. I love th...Image via Wikipedia
No.8 On page 40, Daniel phones his policeman friend. Write their conversation.

Hello, it is Daniel

Oh hi, Daniel.

I would like to consult with you about my friend Cristina.
I think someone is seeking her life. She hurt in my gym
the other day. She felt someone fell the weight.
And then she had a chance to go hit by car. I am afraid for her.
Now we are going to go to police station to meet you. Is it OK?

It’s OK. But I think she is under watch. So I feel she is dangerous
to come to police station. They probably will kill her.
Shall we meet in front of her house?

Let’s do that. Thank of your advice! See you later.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.