Thursday 19 February 2009

Ireland

Statue of Molly Malone on Grafton Street (Srái...Image via Wikipedia

Guinness Draught in "Tulip" shaped glassImage via Wikipedia
Activities: After reading
Q3. Etsuko visited Dublin for the weekend and send you this postcard. Circle the correct words
.

Hello form Dublin

I arrived here on Friday and walked along the river through the center of town. I stopped at a pub and drank some of Ireland’s famous beer called Guinness. It was black and very strong! I looked at the Post Office, which is famous for Easter Monday, 1916.
Then I visited Trinity College to see Ireland’s oldest book, which is a thousand years old. It was very beautiful. And just near there I took a photo of the statue of Molly Malone selling fish from her wheelbarrow.
Tomorrow I am going to visit the house of Ireland’s President and walk in one of the biggest parks in Europe.
Dublin is a wonderful city!

See you soon.
Etsuko
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.