Thursday 26 February 2009

Ireland


I selected No.3 of the "after reading".
Etsuko visited Dublin for the weekend and sent you this postcard.
Circle the correct words.
---
Hello form Dublin
I arrived here on Friday and walked along the river through the centre of town.
I stopped at a pub and drank some of Ireland's famous beer called Guinness. It was black and very strong! Isaw the Post Office, which is famous for Easter Monday, 1916. Then I visited Christchurch College to see Ireland's oldest statue, which is a hundred years old. It was very beautiful. And just near there I took a photo of the statue of Molly Malone selling fish from her wheelbarrow.
Tommorrow I am going to visit the prison of Ireland's President and walk in one of the biggest parks in Europe.
Dublin is a wonderful city!
See you soon,
Etsuko
---
Regards,
Hironobu Inada

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.