Friday 27 February 2009

High Life,Low Life

This book related to an important social problem. 
The United States is found out in a news show everyday.
That's why, 

Would you like to live and work in a city like New York? 
Yes.
On second thought, "No" now is.

When I was single, I would like to live and work in New York or London.
It seems to be an exciting life.

When I was a university student, I lived in Tokyo. I got tired every day. After that, I would like to live a countryside.  Living or working in a city like New York
seems to be busy life.  High of "High Life" means  that the spirit is enriched.
Now I have gotten High life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.