Tuesday 3 February 2009

Australia and New Zealand


I strongly felt i want to go to New Zealand. About fifteen years ago, it was one of my proposal that go to the New Zealand on my honeymoon. But i didn't choose it and I went to Fiji. I get a opportunity to read this book, i want to go to New Zealand with my family. There are a lot of nature, animals, foods in New Zealand. I specially want to adventure to see extraordinary animals with my son.
I found out some the New Zealand city of a little information. I prefer to go to a small city like Whanganui than big city. Because i felt there are a lot of old buildings and have interesting culture. I want to see them.And I hope i want to experience to do canoe on Whanganui River.

1 comment:

  1. Ya-chan,

    I am going to take a group to NZ next spring - we will do a homestay & put kids into a local school, probably in Whangerei on the North Island (near the Bay of Islands). Why don't you & your family join us?

    Fiji - I love the country! I spent a couple of months sailing there, as well as exploring on local transport with my cousin. We had a fantastic time and really enjoyed the local speed of life.

    I'll show you some pictures some time.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.