Wednesday 14 January 2009

The USA

Q: Choose a place in the USA and write e-mail to friend about it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Jim!
How are you? I’m having a wonderful time in New York.
Yesterday we went to Liberty Island and we saw the Statue of Liberty. That was great, but the most exciting thing was Manhattan. Today we are going to Manhattan for sightseeing and shopping. N.Y is very exciting place. I hope I’ll be able to visit here with you again. I’ll tell you all about it in my next e-mail.

Bye, Eiji

1 comment:

  1. Eiji,

    Thanks for the email about NY - I haven't been there for years now. The first time I went there, I visited Macy's department store - I couldn't believe how big it was!

    All the best,

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.