Sunday 18 January 2009

Two Lives

No.7 Finish writing the letter which Megan begins reading on Page 26.

My lovely Megan
I still haven't received a letter from you. I can't believe it takes four months for letters to cross the Atlantic. What's happened? Is something wrong? Do you have new boy friend? Do you dislike me?
I really worry about you. I always think about you. And I can't sleep well every day. If you accepted, I would like to meet you as soon as possible.
My work do fine now. I started painting.
Anyway, as soon as you receive the letter, could you send me a reply?

Regards,
Huw Thomas

--------------------------------------------------------------
I cannot believe the story because the love continues too long.
by Yoichi

1 comment:

  1. Wow Yoichi, you cynic - love is eternal!

    A nice letter but please remember not to start sentences with conjunctions?!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.