Friday 9 January 2009

Postcard from Java, Indonesia

Hi Jim,

I bought this postcard at Jakarta airport at return journey. I had stayed at an apartment during business trip. The trip was very successful. I was able to teach our environmental activities to local members. There was no trouble during the trip. I enjoyed eating Japanese meals, especially sashimi, shrimp, tuna was pretty good! I surprised at such a good Japanese food in Indonesia. Unfortunately I didn't have any sightseeing. The journey was pretty tough for me - it took over 20 hours. It was midnight flight! I felt very tired, so I was not able to read book. Sorry.

Best wishes,
Masao

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.