Saturday 24 January 2009

My best friend.

My best friend is Mai (since elementary school). We’re really different. Mai has got dark hair, but I have light hair – I dyed it. I am active but Mai is a little graceful. We’ve both got dark brown eyes. Mai is a bit taller than me.

We’ve got the same interests. We both like playing tennis. Mai plays tennis very well, but I don’t play tennis so well. We really enjoy it. Also, we both like playing the piano. We started playing the piano at the elementary school. She plays better than me. She plays in concerts.

Mai is good-looking. We both have a boyfriend. We sometimes have a good time hanging out together. We like shopping and love talking. We don’t like studying but a year ago studied hard in the library.


Ayako

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou!Ayako!!
    You are my best friend too.
    Let's go shopping again!

    Mai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mai is a really good English student too - like you Ayako. She works hard every week, does her homework and is always cheerful.

    At the moment she is reading "Pretty Face". What are you reading?

    I don't like shopping, I can't play an instrument and I am rubbish at tennis - I guess we are quite different!

    Good piece of writing Ayako, well done!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.