Tuesday 27 January 2009

The Lahti File

After reading 2: Do you think The Lahti FIle describes the real work of a spy?

I think some of the description is realistic.
First, I believe that spies usually don't carry gun.
If they carried it, they would be in great trouble even if it was very well-done small one. Killing people is not main job for them.
He used public phone. I think it's clever and likely behavior.

However, he used real name. I think real spy should use false name. I think they also use false passport. It should be very easy to make it for official agent. Additionally, he told his real name to a woman who he had just met. Even though she was so attractive, it was not suitable behavior for spy

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.