Saturday 31 January 2009

Dog walking machine

This machine is for the people who have a dog. If you can't go walking with your dog, you can use this machine for it. Using this machine, dogs can walk without you. So, you can get free time. If it is rainy, dogs can walk!


Misaki, you just read Wallace and Gromit's story, The Wrong Trousers. Did you like the book?
Yes. I enjoyed a lot.
Have you ever seen a penguin in your town?
No, I haven't, but I have seen a penguin in the zoo.

Do you have any pets yourself?
I don't have any pets,but I want to have a dog.
Do you agree that Gromit is a cracking canine?
I agree it. Because Gromit helps Wallace.
Wallace loves cheese - especially Cheddar. What grub do you love?
I like Italian grub - especially margarita pizza.
Wallace and Gromit have more adventures - what do you think they will do after this one?
Wallace and Gromit will go on holiday.In there, Gromit will meet a beautiful girl dog and forget Wallace.
Thank you for letting me interview you today, Misaki. I am sure you are very busy!
You're welcome!

1 comment:

  1. I have not tried this kind of posting before; Misaki had raced through the book because she liked it, and had done ALL the project work from the back of the book without being asked. I was a bit flummoxed, and really impressed!

    So we learned how to scan in an image, save it/find it, upload it & add text, spell check etc (no real need, Misaki is very accurate). We were talking about the book anyway so I figured we may as well 'share' our chat a bit - we literally passed the keyboard across our knees, and her answers are unedited.

    I was delighted with her work, which I think you'll agree is really rather grand!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.