Sunday 4 January 2009

Disaster

A Happy new year!

Question No.3

Here are some newspaper headlines for some of the disasters in the book. Which headlines go with which disasters? Choose one of the headlines and write the first paragraph of the article that goes with it.

headline: 'UNSINKABLE' PALACE LOST WITH MANY MISSING
disaster: The Titanic
paragraph: 'UNSINKABLE!' 'It will never go down!' 'The safest ship in the world!' 'A palace on water!'

'The Titnic' is very famous story. I had already seen the movie about 1o years ago, so I already knew the story. If I were in the Titanic, I felt a surge of panic, because I'm not good at swin.

Yoichi. M

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.