Sunday 7 December 2008

Rip Van Winkle and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow


20 Katrina is Brom's wife. She asks him about the legend of Ichabod Crane and the ghost rider. Write Brom's answer.

Brom said as below,
Some people say that there are two ghosts in Sleepy Hollow. One is the white woman near a big tree. Another one is the horse rider without his head near the small river. The Ichabod's hat was found near the river, so I guess he met the horse rider. Maybe, he was very surprised and fell from his horse Gunpowder. He've run away to New York, because he hated country side with ghosts. I think he misunderstood other thing as the ghost. I believe that there are no ghosts in Sleepy Hollow. 

Hajime

1 comment:

  1. Hajime,

    Good job - looks like anintersting book; did you enjoy it?

    I guess you don't believe in ghosts. Why do you think some people do? I don't either, but I love the film "Sixth Sense". Spooky!

    See you in class next week,

    jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.