Wednesday 12 November 2008

Information Technology

I thought it's interesting about this topic, before I'm going to read this book.Because, I'm engineer. There were several subjects that I had already known it too.But, there were a lot of subjects that i don't know.

I had interesting section was the Computer History. It is old topic. I am happy that I had gotten to know about history(digit, abacus, big machine( size like room ) and so on.

I understood a lot of issues for the IT changed our lives.Although we think the IT is conveniently technology, we should understand that we had gotten good things and bad things.

I funnily read it.
Yasu

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.