Monday 24 November 2008

The Fruitcake Special and other stories

I like such kind of stories which is a fiction and an entertainment.

After reading….Q1. Which of the five stories did you enjoy most? Write an article for the classroom notice board explaining why you like the story.

I like the first one, “The Fruitcake Special”. Can you image a perfume which makes men to fall in live with a woman who put on the perfume? It is a dream of people want. No? And I hope a perfume for men, which works opposite that women fall in live with men. If I have it …

And I imaged the scene after Anna threw everything in the bottle on the dress of the girlfriend. What happened on David? It was very interesting.

Takaaki

2 comments:

  1. Takaaki,

    I'm glad you liked your first reader - well done with the posting. Which story did you like least, by the way (most people have chosen fruitcake as their favourite!) Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jim,

    Thank you.
    I didn't like "Brains" because it showed a humen's "desire" to be success controled by other person and killed the monkey. There were no hope, no dream...

    I read other three stories with interest.

    Regards,

    Takaaki

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.