Wednesday 26 November 2008

COMMERCE

I read the book, I remembered the USA recently are occurred economic anxiety by subprime leading. It might occur next the great depression in the world. It means be connected commerce all over the world. I felt a large scale that are made commerce by people. And I felt the commerce have a lot of history.

D.Project work Read the advertising slogans for Coca-Cola on page 19. Then choose another product and make an advertisement. Think of your own slogan for the product.
I make advertisement of printer product
.

'People and People communicates by printing' I think the communication.
'Exceed printing your vision' I think the future.
'Reduce it by print' I think the earth environment

yasu

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.