Monday 27 October 2008

Homecoming

I went back to the my hometown in October.
My hometown is Saijo city, Ehime, in the Shikoku-island.

The report of the travel is upload.

To the 1st.
I went to the Dougo-Onsen in the Matsuyama city with my family. It is oldest Onsen in Japan.
We went on the "Anpanman train". Anpanman is Japanese famous anime. All children like Anpanman. My children lile him too. This train is drawing Anpanman's character. It's very cute. My children enjoyed it!


To the next. From here, it's my favorite time.
I joined the big festival in my hometown. It is "Saijo-Matsuri" .

For two days,People drank a lot of the Japanese Sake, and carried on the "Danjiri". and they hardly sleeps. It's very hard and crazy!
2nd day's morning. I was very tired and fell asleep. I slept on the ground during about 2 hours. I got up and restarted drink and enjoyed festival.
Of course, family service was also done.








http://www.danjiri.tv/  More infomation is in this URL.
Please contact me, if there are interest. I can do sightseeing guide there.If you take some holidays and go there.

eiji

3 comments:

  1. Saijo City is my favorite city in Japan. The people are incredibly nice, the onsens are cheap,and the Kamogawa River is good to swim in-- plus its next to Saijo Nogyo-- agriculture high school. If you go to Saijo please try the Asahi nomihodai -- the best beer and yakiniku anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment.
    Do you live in the Saijyo city?

    When I was child, I swam in Kamogawa.
    This place is called Bujyou.
    Cherry blossoms of this place are beautiful in spring.
    It misses it very much.
    I've been to the Asahi beer garden about three times.
    I also think that it is very good place.I drank all kind of beer in the place, and ate yakiniku.
    I will go to there next time.

    eiji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eiji,

    I think "anonymous" wrote to you from Christchurch in New Zealand.

    I loved your tale about your adventures back home. Sounds like a great place.

    Thank you for sharing and well done - really good posting!

    jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.