Tuesday 29 July 2008

Logan's Choice

I enjoyed the Logan's choice. This story is more interesting than another stories for me.

Logan is a very smart and cool woman. Grant is very good partner for her. They help and support each other well and investigate the murder case skillfully. Logan's let the murder be caught in a trap and the murder can't get away at all by her choice.

I think Logan's Choice is a good title. I make up another title "Money terminate heart". Alex lost his life and wife' love instead of money. Money lose Ross's mind. Ross lose his mind like Alex too. I understand they want more than money they have , because I hope too if it is possible.

I am very happy when I get on very well with my family or enjoy my taste. I don't need much money. I think that much money cannot make us happy, but warm heart can do it.

Posted for Shin

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.