Saturday 28 June 2008

My favorite photo

One of my favourite photos is of a woman traveling from USA .

I took the photo in october 2004 at Narita Airport. I just was coming back Japan from San Francisco. She was going by same aircraft. Narita Airport was crowded by a lot of journalists. I took a picture near than journalists.

I had business trip with coworker, and I went to Sacramento city for one week. When we returned, I saw the woman at San Francisco Airport. I felt that I had seen the woman somewhere before.

Everyone called the woman Q-chan . She was a marathon runner who won the gold medal in the Sydney Olympic games. She debuted solo with independent a team just time. So she was returning from the training in USA.

I keep this photo on my pc. She wasn't chosen for the Beijing Olympics, although I hope she keeps Q-chan smile.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Yatchi.
    You are very lucky man as seeing to Q-chan.I think that she is good runner and the greatest person in Japan. Do you like jogging or marathon?. I like some sports, but I don't like them. I like skiing, snowboarding, dancing ,climbing mountain. I feel so happy and fine when I am doing them. I am only tired when I am jogging. I know jogging is good for my health, but I can't enjoy it.
    Shin,

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I envy you!
    I like Q-chan. She is positive and cheerful.
    I want to see her win the Victory by the marathon again.
    Takeho

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.