Sunday 8 June 2008

Just Good Friends

After reading 1. Do you think Just Good Friends is a good title? Why or why not? Make up a new title for the book.

Yes. I think it's a good title. It's the keyword of this story. It's easy for us to imagine the main subject before we read this story. If I change this title, although I have no good idea, my idea is "Love is blind or not" since there are a different point of view in lovers, married couple and parents as described in this story.

2. Which character did you like best? Why?

I like Max if I must select from among characters in this story. He is a good man. He is honest and has consideration for others and had believed Stephany's word. But I wish he would have understood her mind in Genoa as well as architecture and art, even though he couldn't have understood a word of Italian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.