Monday 12 May 2008

Wild Country

Because I imaged "Nature", "Heal", and so on from the title, I chose "the wild country". However, I noticed that my prejudice was a mistake when I began to read some pages.

Although I was first time to read a English book which is over 60 pages and there were many words that I couldn't understand, I could read this story at a burst.

Because I was not reading it so carefully, I noticed that Tess is a woman for the first time where I passed 50 pages.I felt comfortable when I finished to read. This story was described well the human psychology. I recommend you to read this story.


Masanori Yagasaki

2 comments:

  1. Masanori,
    Your comment made me interested in that story. I'm looking forward to reading that.
    Keigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masanori,

    I enjoyed your posting - I laughed actually because of Tess! Sounds like you really enjoyed it, which is great - can I borrow it after everyone else?!

    I thought it was an outdoors story too, from the cover (it looks like New Zealand to me). Any idea where the book is set?

    All the best, Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.