Tuesday 13 May 2008

How I Met Myself

After reading Q1. "What did you learn about Hungary’s history?"

I learned two points about this Hungary's story.

First point is that the inquiring mind is very important.
It is important that you keep examining unsearchable things even if people around you abort examining.

Second point is that the love of one's family is very important.
If you think a great deal of the love of one's family, unexpected help might happen.

But...if I talk frankly, I don't think there is Doppelganger... :-p

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I read this book. This story was difficult for me.
    Q2 Which characters do you like best or least? Why?
    John's doppelganger is the best character which I like. He told John his family's danger at Zsolt's bar for 3 years. His family's danger is to be faced with the gas explosion in the bar. Kati realized John's doppelganger was not her daddy. Andrea remembered a doppelganger came to give message about danger. They evacuated before having the accident. John's doppelganger reassured John. This story is happy end.

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.