Sunday 11 May 2008

Eye of the Storm

I had read this book,Which was very interesting.

What is the worst weather you have seen? (Q2.)

There was a heavy snowfall in the Matsumoto and Shiojiri in Jan 1998. There was the snow of about 70 cm in a day. The next day, my company became a special holiday. This snow was record in the Matsumoto district meteorological observatory. It is the first case for me. It was a snow shoveling even if my company became the holiday. The kerosene of a heater was gone and I went shopping on foot to the petrol station. It was very heavy. It was a serious special holiday.

3 comments:

  1. Taka,

    I remember that snowfall vividly - it snowed so heavily I couldn't find my car! I had to take a shovel to get to the local shop! I was digging for hours that day -the day Matsumoto stood still!

    Good posting, but makes me feel cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that day, a carport fell down by snow weight to my car parking, right under my nose. My car was almost crushed.
    Keigo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Keigo,

    The same thing happened to my landlady's Porsche!

    I laughed and laughed because she was such a stingey old boot and she had crazy orange hair. I don't like Porsche's either!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.