Monday 3 March 2008

MIB

You work for the New York Times. Write a newspaper story about Beatrice and Edgar. Begin with these words: Farm Wife says 'Alien Took My Husband's Body!'

Farm Wife says 'Alien Took My Husband's Body!' Her name is Beatrice. Her husband's name is Edgar. They live in countryside. One night, they were taking a dinner. Suddenly, they heard big noise from outside. He went to outside with his gun. Few minutes later, he returned back in the house. His appearance wasn't change. But she felt something strange. Next, he wanted sugar!?She noticed Alien took my husband's body. Then she fainted. Now Edgar is missing.

1 comment:

  1. Yuji,

    Wouldn't it be odd turning into an alien suddenly - but that's what happened to me when I arrived in Japan. I have to carry an alien registration card with me all the time. Do you think MiB will come for me?!

    jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.