Thursday 24 January 2008

Six Sketches

There are some nervous people in these sketches. Why are they nervous? When are you nervous?

In the sketch of "Wedding Day", David is nervous, because he wears one black shoe and one brown shoe. He made mistake to wear odd shoes.

In the sketch of "The English Teacher", the students are nervous, because smoke is coming under the door.Mr. Brown don't understand it.

I am nervous when I quarrel with my wife or when I make mistake in my work, when I take an English exam and I receive the results.

(Posted for Masaya)

1 comment:

  1. Masaya,

    This was a good first try - well done! Now you should have more confidence?!

    I also get nervous if I argue with my wife (she usually wins). You will pass KET (Cambridge ESOL English exam) if you try this year. You shouldn't be nervous because you are making really good progress - keep it up!

    jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.