Tuesday 8 January 2008

Heidi

#13 You are Clara. It is the week after Heidi arrives in Frankfurt. Write a letter to a friend. Tell her about Heidi.

Dear Johanna,

I have some big news!
I made a new friend. Her name is Heidi. I heard her Christian name, but she wants us to call herself Heidi. She arrived at my home with her aunt a week ago, and she is living with us.

As you know, I am an only daughter. I'm very happy it seems I have a young sister. She is eight years old.

Many things happened that surprised us for this one week. When I meet you next time, I talk about them directly. She also told me a lot of things about beautiful landscape of her hometown Alm, a wonderful sound of tree, her lovely goats, and her kind grandfather. I hope to visit Alm someday with Heidi.

I would like to introduce her to you as soon as possible. I think you like her, too.

Regards,
Clara

3 comments:

  1. Yutaka,

    That's a good letter, well done. Did you enjoy the book - and would you like to meet Heidi or visit Switzerland sometime?

    Look forward to reading your next post.

    Happy New Year! Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homework - by Keigo

    Q:
    Did you enjoy Heidi? Write about the story. What did you like? What did you not like?

    A:
    I really enjoyed Heidi. This story is well-known in Japan as a famous animation "Heidi,Girl in the Alps (Alps no shoujo Heidi)". I liked that animation. I couldn't help reminding that animation with reading this book.

    A pure five-year-old girl Heidi came to a village of Alps to live with her grandfather called alm-opa. Liveliness and purity of Heidi changed her grandfather's gloomy mind little by little. One day, Heidi's aunt Detie came there and took Heidi to Frankfurt to make her live with a girl named Clara. But, she became a mental illness because of serious home-sick. Then she came back to the village. Clara, who couldn't walk because of bad legs, came to the village to visit Heidi, and stayed there for a while. She became stronger by the country life. Finally she learned to walk. She and her father thanked Heidi and people in village.

    What I like best is scene of the village Dorfli. I like mountain view. When I imagine the scene of living in the village, I can feel happy. Apart from how real life of there is.

    Keigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. #13 You are Clara. It is the week after Heidi arrives in Frankfurt. Write a letter to a friend. Tell her about Heidi.

    Dear friend,

    Hi, this is Clara. I've got a new friend named Adelheid, eight years old girl. I call her Heidi, because she wanted me to call her Heidi. She came from Swiss, the little village of Dorfli near the mountain Alm.

    I love to hear her stories about her Grandfather and the house on the Alm. And stories about the goats 'Snowy' and 'Brownie', and about Peter and his grandmother.

    One day she brought many kittens to my room, and they ran and jumped everywhere. Heidi ran after them, and Miss Rohmer jumped up on to a chair. This was very funny, I laughed very much and happily.

    I'll introduce her to you next time.

    Your friend,
    Clara


    # I found interesting web page about Heidi.
    # If you are interested in Heidi story(anime), go this URL:www.heidi.ne.jp

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.