Tuesday 22 January 2008

GIRL meets BOY

Do you like dancing and discos? Why/why not?
No, I don't. I'm not good at the dancing.However, I have feelings that want to go to the disco once.

Do you like holiday on boats? Why/why not?
No, I don't.I live in Nagano where doesn't have the sea. I have not taken the ship for a long time. Maybe I get seasick.

Are you shy? When?
Yes, I am.I'm shy of strangers for the person of the first meeting.I'm not good at standing in the presence of others.

(Takeho)

1 comment:

  1. Takeho,

    Is there a disco in Matsumoto these days? There are a couple of live music clubs...

    How about a holiday on a boat in Lake Suwa? I heard it's frozen over now, so maybe in the summer?!

    Looking forward to your next posting!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.