Wednesday 5 December 2007

Mr. Bean

Which 'accidents' did you think were funny in the story? Write about three of them.

One of funny accidents was a trick on the riding machine. He enjoyed riding a crazy vehicle. If it was safety, I might enjoy it, too. But it was too dangerous for kids and old person to get in.

Other story that I felt funny is an occurrence about drying his trousers. I could not understand why wearing wet trousers is more shameful than dancing in front of a picture.

I think the funniest accident is a story of his speech. He didn't mention about a painting technique, touch, method, the history of an artist, and so on. In spite of his ignorance, he could get over the trouble successfully. Due to appeal to their sense of family, he succeeded in getting sympathy from journalists. He was so lucky!

Technorati Tags:,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

2 comments:

  1. Yutaka,

    Would you like to try Mr. Bean's presentation style? Might be an interesting change for you at work!

    I have a question for you though - why do most Japanese bathrooms/toilets have nothing for you to dry your hands on?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which 'accidents' did you think were funny in the story? Write about three of them.

    I think the first funny 'accident' is 'An Accident on the Plane'. Because this accident is an improbable story. I think this is the Mr.Bean's world!

    The second funny 'accident' is 'Wet Trousers!'. When I was reading this 'accident', he tried to be dry his trousers by hand-dryer, I was imaging his action and laughing.

    The last funny 'accident' I thought is 'At the Fairground'. I would like to try Mr.Bean's 'REALLY DANGEROUS' ride...hmm...I don't want to try it. It is exciting very much, but it is too dangerous...

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.